Monday, January 14, 2008

Rehab Blog(via Worldwide Drug Addiction News)

When I am writing this rehab blog, I can not help but get nosey and see what other people writing in the rehab blog field are also doing.  While doing this I had one of those "aha" moments when you figure out your onw view of the world sometimes keep you from seeing the big picture.  You see, because I am seeing the world through the eyes of someone in the drug rehab field, rehab has one meaning in my head.  Rehab is a place where you go to get off drug abuse and alcohol abuse.  Guess what the number one blog on google with the term rehab is?  It is about rehab for physical injuries.  Car accicdents, sports injuries, and post surgury to get back all the mobility life requires. 

I really started to laugh.  The neat thing about getting older is all the things you learn, and the experience you have.  However it is those very things that may form a set of glasses that you view the world through.  It is not that this is wrong, it is just that you need to be reminded of it once in a while.  So I read the number one rehab blog on google and quite enjoyed it.  I also learned a little bit about myself along the way.

 
eXTReMe Tracker